Hitting 30s is the prime age for most people – busier with responsibilities, expanding career plans, and starting to enjoy life.
It is also the time when you have achieved some of your goals and able to make decisions independently.
Being in this prime time, everyone wants to look healthy and attractive, but unfortunately, the 30s is when ageing starts to accelerate if one does not keep to a healthy lifestyle and take precautions.
One may start to see irregular pigmentation and broken blood vessels, especially if you are active outdoors or do not use sunscreen on a daily basis. Fine lines will start to appear around the eyes as crow’s feet and lines between the nose and mouth as “smile” lines.
One will also start to notice fine lines on the forehead while other parts of the face start to lose volume. The under eyes and cheeks are the most common areas to experience a loss of volume. This will result in a constant tired and worn outlook.
This article will concentrate on what are the best aesthetic treatments for those in your 30s and treating these concerns early yield better results in the long run.
To remove Pigmentation, Dark Spots
The Hollywood Peel laser treatment is safe on most skin types and it is a one of a kind photo-enhancer based laser treatment that is performed only using the Spectra XT ™ laser.
It uses no harsh formulas or abrasive scrubbing tools, which means no bleeding and adverse chemical reactions but promises the instant effects one would expect from a professional face peel.
Benefits of Hollywood Peel
- Brightens and tightens your skin for a natural, well-rested look
- Improves skin tone, texture and elasticity
- Shrinks pores
- Improves melasma and other signs of sun damage
- Reduces all types of acne
- Controls sebum production
- Reduces redness from inflamed acne
The Thulium BB Laser
The Thulium BB Laser effectively targets pigmentation, melasma, brightens the skin and improves enlarged pores. It is known as the BB Laser because of its ability to improve the texture and tone of the skin, just like when applying BB cream to the skin.
It is a unique sub-ablative Thulium 1927nm laser for skin resurfacing and rejuvenating.
The laser’s wavelength penetrates to a level between the lower part of the epidermis and dermis where it is able to target and treat melasma, freckles, sunspots and age spots while renewing damaged skin and stimulating collagen production.
The wavelength penetrates the upper dermis while not causing the upper layer to peel.
Benefits of Thulium BB Laser:
- Skin brightening/ Fairer skin
- Smoother, younger looking skin
- Pore tightening
- Improvement in pigmentation
- Overall improvement in skin texture and tone
- Improvement in fine wrinkles
To Reduce Wrinkles
Botox helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Botox is a purified protein that helps to relax muscles, thus smoothening out wrinkles and restores a more youthful appearance.
Apart from reducing appearance of wrinkles, Botox has other functions too:
- Botox Jaw for face slimming to give it a V-shape Face
- Shaping the Brow/ Browlift
- Improving a “gummy smile” (ie. When too much gum is revealed during smiling)
- Shrinking bulky calves to give legs a long and slender look
To improve skin quality
Juvederm Volite Collagen Skin Booster
Juvederm Volite whose main ingredient is Hyaluronic Acid is designed specifically to improve the quality of the skin. Backed by its’ patented VYCROSS Technology, it is an innovative product designed to improve skin quality and nourish skin from inside out for up to 9 months with just ONE treatment session!
Juvederm Volite Collagen Skin Booster improves skin smoothness, elasticity, hydration and overall quality of the skin.
The Hyaluronic Acid molecule can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water and occurs naturally in our body. However, levels starts to deplete when one is in their 30s.
- Stimulate collagen
- Improve pores
- Improve skin smoothness and fine lines/ wrinkles
- Intense hydration of the skin from inside out with VYCROSS hyaluronic acid technology
- Improve skin elasticity and firmness
- Improve skin quality
- Plumps up the skin, improves tone, texture and radiance
Advanced Medical Infusion Treatment
The Advanced Medical Infusion Treatment uses its’ patented technology to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and deeply hydrate. These Infusion super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow.
It has 5 steps:
- Exfoliates: Dual action exfoliation occurs with the unique mechanical Spiral tip plus chemical exfoliation.
- Extract: Concurrently, a suction vacuum system extracts white heads, black heads and dead skin over the skin surface to give your skin a deep cleanse.
- Brighten: Unique concoction of brightening ingredients gives your skin a radiance and glow.
- Micro-Infusion: Using Micro-Puncture technology, micro-columns are created into the underlying skin layer and a combination of anti-ageing nutrients and anti-oxidant ingredients are delivered into the deep skin layers. This hydrates the skin from inside out, improves wrinkles, pores and plumps the skin up.
- Diamond Whitening Mask: Lastly, a diamond whitening mask is applied to the skin as the final touch to make your skin fair and smooth.
To lift, firm skin
M-Lift is the newest treatment at M-Aesthetic Clinic, using High Intensity Focused Ultrasound energy to provide a quick powerful lifting, tightening effect and its’ ability to target stubborn pockets of fat, giving the desired V-Shape Face.
It is a non-surgical treatment where it does not involve injections unlike other skin lifting treatments such as thread lifts, dermal fillers, and anti-wrinkle injections. It bypasses superficial skin by delivering precisely focused beams of ultrasound energy to different depths in the skin’s layers.
It works by creating thermal clotting within targeted layers of the skin, which stimulates the natural production of collagen and provides long term and ongoing tightening of the skin. The stimulation of collagen by M-Lift helps to slow down the sagging and aging process.
HIFU does not have any downtime and results are seen progressively.
Areas treatable with HIFU:
- Face ( Cheek area )
- Jaw Line ( V Shape Face )
- Neck (Decolletage)
To replace loss volume
Fillers are compounds injected into the skin to increase and restore volume to a particular area. At M-Aesthetic Clinic, we only use Hyaluronic Acid fillers even though many other types are available in the market.
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a natural substance found in many areas of the body, holding 1000x its weight in water, providing the skin moisture, volume, elasticity, helps to maintain shape, and also even out depressions in the skin.
HA acts like a sponge to attract water into the skin when injected and plumps up the area. Besides giving instant smoothing results, research from 2007 shows that HA injections boost the skin’s own production of collagen. This means fewer touch-ups may be needed, and that when it’s time for a touch-up, less of the material will be necessary (so repeat treatments should be cheaper). One advantage of HA-based fillers over earlier options is that because HA is found naturally in the body there’s a lower risk of an allergic reaction.
These dermal fillers are FDA -approved.
Fillers are most commonly used to restore volume in:
- Lips to make them more voluminous and sexy
- Chin augmentation to give the face a nicer contour and V Shape
- Hollow Temples that make a person look haggard
- Smoothen deep Nasolabial folds (smile lines)
- Improve prominent Eye Bags and Dark Eye Circles
The thirties are a crucial time to start both anti-ageing preventative strategies and to begin with treatments and procedures to reverse, slow down and to treat skin ageing that is starting to occur.
At M-Aesthetic Clinic, we understand the importance of looking good to feel good and hence Dr Ho Rui Ming will personalise treatments according to individuals and their concerns.
Contact us for more information.